Pearl Harbor Battleship Tour with Hawaiian Luau Combo
Enjoy a full day of sightseeing and Hawaiian culture with our Pearl Harbor Battleship Tour with Hawaiian Luau Combo. Visit Pearl Harbor, and finish your day with a Luau.
- Round-trip Waikiki Hotel Transportation
- USS Arizona Memorial
- World War II Museums & Exhibits
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- USS Missouri Battleship ($ 20 Adm. Incl.)
- Historic Downtown Honolulu City Tour
- Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Iolani Palace & Kawaiahao Church
- Award-Winning performances
- Fun Cultural Activities and games
- Lei Greeting
- Complimentary Mai Tai
- World-Class Hula dancing
- Fire Breathing
- 2 Drink Tickets
- Premium Seating
- Luau Buffet + Tiki Bar
About Your Tour
A combo tour that is sure to thrill and excite, enjoy a full-day exploring Pearl Harbor, capped off with a Hawaiian luau!
Your tour begins with a morning departure from Waikiki Beach, setting off with your friendly, local tour guide’s fun and informative narration, including the history of Hawaii dating all the way back to ancient Hawaii.
Witness historic and emotional footage from the attack at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Resting singular and solemn in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial is a tribute to fallen heroes from a fateful day.
Explore famous wartime monuments, memorials, and museums throughout Pearl Harbor, including the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri, and the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Complete your trip to Pearl Harbor with a comprehensive tour of these sites, plus take an exciting driving tour through historic downtown Honolulu!
Board the USS Arizona Memorial and feel the emotions of the solemn reminder of the attacks that struck Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. Peer into the hull of the sunken battleship and view the names of those lost on the Remembrance Wall.
All museum admissions are included with this tour, including a guided deck tour aboard the USS Missouri! Explore the famous battleship, which served in more than 50 years of war and conflicts and is the most celebrated war vessel in United States history.
We hope you’re ready for a fun-filled evening, because you are in for a treat.
Your luau includes a ton of extras that will keep you entertained, including:
- Kukui Nut Lei greeting
- Authentic Island activities
- Hula dancing
- Seats on this exclusive tour are limited, and we don’t want you to miss out on a thing. This tour is only available on Tuesdays and Fridays, so be sure to secure your seats on your Circle Island Tour of Oahu with Hawaiian Luau today!
Depart: 6:50 am | Return: 9:30 pm
Tour Tips & Details
Pearl Harbor Battleship Tour:
- Round-trip Waikiki Hotel Transportation
- Pick-up Location will be at consolidated location no more than 3 minutes from your hotel. Exact pick-up location will be printed on your confirmation letter.
- Government Photo Identification (Required for Ford Island Access)
- No bags of any type allowed at Pearl Harbor. Bags must be checked at Pearl Harbor entrance for $3.00 per bag
- We recommend sunscreen, hat, & sunglasses
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Shirts Required
- Bring Bottled Water
- Don’t forget your camera! (No camera lens longer than 6 inches allowed at Pearl Harbor)
- No-Host lunch available at Visitor Center and USS Missouri
- Due to ceremonies honoring the attacks of December 7, 1941, we will not operate tours to Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial on December 7.
- Punchbowl National Cemetery closed on all Federal Holidays, except Memorial Day; tours are unable to enter cemetery on those days.
- Round trip transportation provided by Discover Hawaii Tours with pick-ups through Waikiki
- Your professional local tour guide will be wearing black pants and a red Polo
- A picture ID must be present for guests over the age of 21 years of age in order to consume alcohol
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and flat sandals
- We also recommend bringing a light sweater
Discover Hawaii Tours (DHT) cannot be held responsible for and cannot extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. Ticketed access to the Arizona Memorial is first-come first-served, DHT cannot guarantee admission and cannot issue refunds if access to any tour stop is denied for any reason.
Due to ceremonies honoring the attacks of December 7, 1941, we will not operate tours to Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial on December 7, 2013.
Punchbowl National Cemetery closed on all Federal Holidays, except Memorial Day; tours are unable to enter cemetery on those days. As of May 2, 2011, all passengers traveling to Ford Island (including Pacific Aviation Museum and USS Missouri) must present valid photo identification. This does not affect the Pearl Harbor Visitor’s Center.
Tours are subject to change and may be affected by variations in departure & arrival times due to weather, mechanical or other situations beyond our control. Schedule, prices and & features subject to change without notice.
FULL CHARGE FOR NO SHOWS or Cancellations within 48 hours. Cancellations may incur a service fee. DHT will not extend financial reimbursement to compensate for participant’s disappointment in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control of DHT or circumstances make it impossible to provide services as intended.