Polynesian Cultural Center + Dole Plantation + North Shore Oahu Tour
An experience you don’t want to miss. Visit famous North Shore beaches, and the Polynesian Cultural Center.
- Dole Pineapple Pavilion
- Oahu’s North Shore Beaches
- Waimea Bay & Sunset Beach
- Tropical Farms Coffee Plantation
- Laie Point & Nuuanu Pali Lookout
- Polynesian Cultural Center Admission
- BBQ Polynesian Lunch Buffet
- Villages of Ancient Polynesia
- Tram Tour of Laie
- Rainbows of Paradise Canoe Pageant
- Island Village Demonstrations
About Your Tour
Explore the rich culture and beautiful scenery of Oahu the world-famous North Shore. We’ll stop at Dole Pineapple Plantation for fresh pineapple and tasty treats!
You will witness world-famous beaches along the North Shore like Waimea Bay and Sunset Beach. Learn about the Banzai Pipeline, where huge waves and daring professionals hit the beach in the winter season (that’s when the big waves roll in!). Then, see scenic lookouts like La`ie Point along the coastline of Northeast Oahu.
Experience the excitement of the Polynesian Cultural Center, where you’ll find native villages, cultural demonstrations, and interactive performances on the Center’s grounds. Discover rich history and customs of the Pacific, many that still hold strong today. From Tahiti to New Zealand, the Polynesian Cultural Center offers a day fun, activities and excitement.
Join us for a full-day tour packed with fun for everyone, and Oahu’s top attractions!
Depart: 9:00 am | Return: 5:30 pm
Tour Tips & Details
- Round-trip Waikiki Hotel Transportation
- Pick-up Location will be at consolidated location no more than 3 minutes from your hotel. Exact pick-up location will be printed on your confirmation letter.
- Sunscreen, Hat, and Sunglasses Recommended
- Don’t Forget to Bring Your Camera
- Bring Bottled Water
- Shoes and shirts required
A delicious BBQ lunch buffet is included with your tour.
Seasons and climate conditions may affect tour stops. For example, North Shore ocean waves are much bigger in the winter. Discover Hawaii Tours is not responsible for changes in weather (that’s Mother Nature’s job, after all!).
Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 48 hours prior to tour commencement without penalty. No-shows and changes or cancellations within 48 hours are subject to a full charge. No refunds are available once a tour has commenced.